Sunday, March 08, 2009

PROGRAMME - A pro and A gram

A swollen finger, a lost pencil case, and a lot of due-on-mon-homeworks
That's my unfortunates since Friday to I don't know .

My little finger was "BOOM!" by the NPCC Room door .
and unknowingly, at night, my finger gotten finger .
and it's all swollen now .
and throughout the camp, it was swollen, in case you haven't notice .

A lost pencil box .
And I lost it in NPCC Room too .
After 12.30pm I went straight to NPCC room to prepare the things that's needed .
So I was writing using my own pencil box .
and I just left it there until the camp start and when I was about to retrieve it that night .
It was GONE !
The room was clean and MY PENCIL BOX IS LOST !
MY PENS! MY HOPES! MY TREASURES!
and I didn't sleep that night, just thinking on how to finish my homeworks
and how to find it ..
Pascal , SengKok and I ended up talking to the CIs .
They shared their past experiences to us and it's quite true .
Whatever is happening to us, Sec3 squad now, is nothing compared to the previous batches .
I somehow, forgot about my Pencil box .
AWWWWWWWWW .
Bathed in the middle of the night ALONE . About 3am .
and yea, finished about about 3.30 .
Walked around the school for 15 minutes .
Slacked at the Command Post for a few more minutes .
Tried to sleep but can't .
So I think I sleep for a few minutes .
and Pascal Goh came up waking me up .
Then I realised , I'm the only one outside the Command Post .

A lot of homeworks due on Monday .
And I'm doing it now .
Enough of camps . I'll share it with a few people and maybe you might even cry . HAHA .

Going Hwa Chong tomorrow . actually for ONE WEEK .
And going to wake up pretty early just because of that .
In addition, I still need to hand in 6 Homeworks tomorrow .
Therefore, instead of listening to the teachers there .
I might as well , copy my homeworks there .
HAHAH !
Looking forward on going there ,
Who knows? Might see some hot stuffs there .
Hey! It's not all geeks and nerd there okay .
You haven't seen the real thing . hahaha .
And to think about it, I won't be going the Sports Day .
And probably, won't be seeing me for another 2 weeks

Lastly,
With God, nothing is impossible.

No comments: