Saturday, March 21, 2009

Surviving ...

If you haven't realised, then I'll make you realised now ..
I haven't posted for quite some time ..
I haven't been answering SMS for quite some time ..
and I haven't been answering calls for quite some time ..

Well, you want to know my holiday routine?
Been busy since forever this holiday,
facing the computer for Ace-learning .
and the bed for sleeping .
The MAJOR things I did this holiday is either those two .

Monday - SCHOOL REMEDIAL .
Tuesday - COMPETITION .
Wednesday - POLICE KNOWLEDGE COURSE .
Thursday - POLICE KNOWLEDGE COURSE / HOME FRONT SECURITY COURSE
Friday - From 10am to 4.30am facing the computer . ( it's AM to AM . no mistakes )

And I'm starting to get pissed off ,
When I found out that the AsknLearn portal wouldn't work on Singtel Users .
Then how am I supposed to do my Biology, Physics and Chemistry E-Learning .
Well, at least by now, I'm finished with HALF of my e-learning homeworks .
and HAVE NOT DONE any hardcopy .
So that makes 3/4 of my homework NOT DONE AT ALL .
and to think of it, I'm still not feeling the pressure .
I still can relax and watch some Chinese Shows .

Ok, I'm pretty getting care-free here.
Knowing that I have no time left ,
and still not feeling the stress or pressure .
Anyway, got to get going before I stay here forever .

No comments: