Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April's Fool !

Happy April's Fool to everybody !
Hope you're the one fooling around .
Not the one being fooled .

Nothing much of a difference .
Except for the fact that I bought a new KIWI .
And Therefore, I don't have to rush so much to NPCC room to ask people to polish my boots .
and pretty much for I can do it at home already .
Isn't that great ?
Anyway, I hope we're able to change boots already .
I realised that everytime I wear shoe-laced shoes ,
The shoe-lace tend be longer and longer and longer
and I'm the cause of this problem .
They say I pull too much until it stretch .
Crap .

Another story to share .
We did ex-link replacement today .
and My ez-link photo couldn't make it .
SERIOUSLY ! I thought I got rid of my pathetic primary school photo
But ended up, it's in my ez-link .
and I'm so not going to let anyone see it .
I want my ez-link card with my secondary school photo .

Having Rifle Drill this Friday . YAY!
It's fun to throw rifles using drills you know .

I'm surviving this week .
The teachers has been very understanding and explain some things that I don't understand .
and also, postpone the exams .
THANK YOU , TEACHERS !

This time, I'm sure, It's impossible.
Wasted isn't?
Blame me, my fault .

No comments: