Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MEMORIES

Examinations starts tomorrow .
Ready or not, time won't stop .
and now, revising Geography and Maths .
plus, memorizing the format for English Paper 1 .
The big question is, will I do well like I did last year ?
Or another disappointment like Mid-Year ?
Gosh, the pressure is so high !
Anyways, not going to be affected because, there's no time for it .

I'm happy with my sitting arrangement!
I've been sitting there for the past 3 major examinations .
and if I got the choice, I will sit there forever (:
Did some revision in class today .
and fortunately, I didn't sleep .
Maybe because I'm sitting right in front and can be seen by the teachers .
BUT, I'm seriously happy with my sit , I dunno why (:

Anyways, how I wish I have a freedom of speech anywhere .
Nowadays, you really must be careful on what to say .
But to make sure nothing will happen, just don't say anything .

I would also like to say a big thank you to wishing me :
ALL THE BEST TO END-OF-YEAR 2008 (: .
It gives me inspiration to study double harder .
and if I ever score high in this exam, it's all thanks to you people!
THANKS A LOT .

I would also like to wish the following people all the best:
J3M3T&Z (:
Goofies (:
2E4'08 (:
Friendships&Friendcruise
Enemies&Foes
Strangers


The starting of the day wasn't nice at all.
I was unhappy .
Simple actions just make me fed up. Perhaps, I'm just having a bad day.
But luckily, when I get back into my class after assembly, there's always friends to complain to .
and I'm grateful for that .
The rest of the day was SUPERB .
even though there's a FLU outbreak .
I keep sneezing here and there .
hahahah .
During Science, crapped with MEIHONG AND MIANRU .
and yea, its' 50cm3 . not 49cm3 .
I have nothing more to say .
Oh yea, there's still a D&T Folio need to pass up tomorrow.
Isn't Harsh !?
Folio during Exams .
Therefore, I'm bidding farewell .

No comments: