Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ANIME IS LOVED

ANIME IS LOVED

Siegaku Regular Players. [:


Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka


Serious Version: Mitsukuni Haninozuka


Either Hikaru or Kaoru. I can't differentiate.


Hitachiin Twin

I'm so in love with Ouran High School Host Club.
Even though I watched it for the 5th time.
I've been watching it since last year.
It only have 26 episodes you see.
Therefore tuned back to Prince Of Tennis.
Gosh, Fuji Rocks!
Ok, I'm being childish or whatever.
They are just so cute! hahahah.
Ok, let's stop talking about animes.

I'm pretty hungry now.
So thinking of going down later to buy snack [:
Back to School since it's like so most interesting topic ever -.-''' .
I woke up at SEVEN am.
Gosh! I was thinking I was going to be late.
So I dashed to the LRT.
Made it in time though.
The class atmosphere is more like a post-exam thing.
However, tried to stay focus because sooner or later,
it will be the real post-exam days.
The days I've been looking forward to.
Since the Mother Tongue Papers was over,
the Chinese teacher didn't teach anything.
So we're allowed to do anything we wanted.
After an hour, had our P.E.
played Captain's Ball.
After a while played with 3N1 girls.
and we won :D .
I was having fun all the way.
I played as a defender and I totally suck at it.
Maybe, I'm too short?
Nah. cannot be.
At 10am ( after P.E. ) .
All the Muslims went back home to prepare for their festive tomorrow .
So greeted most of the Muslims we saw along the way ' Selamat Hari Raya ' ,
Forgetting that it's also ' Children's Day ' .
hahaha .
Regret not greeting them ' Happy Children's Day ' too .
During English, the girls and I was talking that, if I go home that time,
the security won't ask me to go back class .
I should have tried that experiment .
Even tough I know it will 100% work .
heheheheh .
Nevertheless, we talked through out the lesson .
( Told you it's post-exam mood )
Recess was normal .
As for Science, Ms Elfie didn't came .
Instead, we did Sec2 NA W/S .
It's pretty hard tough or is it I didn't study yet ?
Maths was after that, did another school's examination paper .
and that stops the day .
went Lot 1 with some of the girls.
Then walk here and there .
It's, SERIOUSLY, it's very tiring !
Perhaps, just like what they say opposite attacks .
they are shopaholic and I'm not .
What a nice combo we have .
heheheheh .
To all the people who is celebrating :

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
&
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

I suddenly miss my hometown .
I wonder when will I ever go back?
I miss everyone there!
Especially Cousins and ex-classmates .
Can go crazy already .
I MISS PHILIPPINES!
I've been wondering why did I ever go Singapore in the first place.
I Regretting it now! JOKES!
I don't regret it, really .
I want to go back already!
I guess next June Holidays.
Gosh! It's long!
Anyways, I'm surviving, somehow .
Later Peeps .

No comments: