Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Have you ever ...

*Edited

I'm still under a confusion spell since I wake up this morning .
I had this weird dream last night .
I think I was running then I suddenly collapse becoz my left leg is aching .
It's really painful and after awhile the dream fades .
When I woke up, MY LEFT LEG IS DAMN PAINFUL .
So I'm like jumping just to walk around .
aarrgghh !
Whenever, I stand straight, it will also hurt .
So my left foot is always on a tip-toe .
Aawww .
Logically, I think I got it from playing basketball .
but why late reaction ?
I don't think its serious so I will just bear with it for awhile .
hahahaha .
and yea, my finger is just as bad .
but better than yesterday .
LOL . lesson learnt, dun play basketball ever again . hahah .
Gosh, I must be unlucky today .
I was hit on my head ! Awww .
I was sitting down happily when the thing where your clothes hang collapse .
and guess what, I was looking at it while it collapse and i was doing nothing .
heheheheheh .
Noone was at home so I fixed it .
it was pretty heavy i guess especially with the clothes hanging with it .
oh well until here .
:)

No comments: