Saturday, September 27, 2008

4 Killers Down ; 5 Killers to go

4 Killers Down ; 5 Killers to Go .

First, greeting the September Babies
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
JONATHAN CHIA R.J.
27.09.08

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
L. WEIJUN
28.09.08



Let's get started .
survived the hardest papers yet,
which is Maths Paper 2 and Geography
Especially Geography .
I slept at 4 am just for one bloody subject: GEOGRAPHY.
To make sure, I know all big and small things.
and now, I guaranty a pass .
high or not, I'm not sure .
Speaking of the sleeping at 4am.
It's my first time doing that because of an exams.
and worse is, I sleep in the living room.
Not that it's my first time sleeping in the living room.
but I sleep with books all over.
which is really uncomfortable.
During the past few examinations, I never do that before.
Even though I don't know what to answer for the test,
I would rather fail than study .
See what this examinations effect on me.
Gosh, enough of tortures.
On the other hand, Maths Paper 2 was ok.
But I can imagine careless mistakes .
especially for the last question stem and leaf .
I was rushing because it's only 1 minute more left .
so I'm out of my mind .
and shan't regret anything even though I am .
Because it's all decided .
How unfortunate .
Gosh !
anyways, going to have a long break .
6 days holiday .
I'm not having Mother Tongue this Monday .
Therefore, not coming to school :]

Yesterday like I told you, had our Maths Paper 2 and Geography .
After taking the exams, hit plaza to enjoy life .
went home at 5pm and took Bukit Panjang LRT .
Took the Senja Route with MinHsuan
and took a big round .
so I kinda reached home late .
And guess what time I slept ?
From the moment I stepped into the house which is 6pm .
and guess what time I woke up .
1 . 1 pm the next day .
which is today .
19 hours of sleep ! Believe that .
I guess all my lack of sleep and whatever goes to that sleep .
and guess how many meals I missed .
About 3 meals .
Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch .
**edited
Eaten my lunch already .
and now, totally into History Paper.
hahahah .
Here's the paper left .

  • Literature
  • History
  • Science
  • Design&Technology
  • Maths Paper 2


and I can enjoy life after that !

Now, I really don't like staying at home.
I DON'T LIKE STAYING AT HOME with caps!
It's boring here but good place to study .
But, I still prefer a place called 'school' to study !
Aiya! You'll notice that some parts are edited.
Just don't care about it.
& Blogskins codes cannot be used.
Coz the zipped folder can't be open.
I want to go hiatus on style .
But because that skin cannot be used .
Forgoet it, I won't go on hiatus anymore .
hahaha .
So yea, Goodbyes.

No comments: