Sunday, September 21, 2008

YOU ARE MY WORLD

YOU ARE MY WORLD

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and You will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

"I'm living for this cause.
I lay down my life into Your hands.
I'm living for the truth,
The hope of the world.
In You I'll stand.
'Cause all I want is You."
~ For This Cause by Hillsong

Shalom!
Just came back from church .
and I'm very sleepy over there .
Luckily, there's tea over there .
I drank like 2 cups of it so I'm somehow awake.
heheheh .
and now, I'm busy+frustrated with the Science Project.
The fact that I haven't done my homeworks means worse .
Aww!
Anyways, now waiting for my group mates to pass up..
the information they gathered .
So if they don't have anything to pass up,
there's nothing for me to return tomorrow .
Another Ouch!
It's all messed up because ..
I, myself is messed up.
GOSH !
I'm going mad .
hahahah .
But I'm enjoying it.
Because everything is going to be alright .

Oh great, now, the science project is all fine .
and now it's done .
just need to send for printing .
It's hard to finish anyways, so I don't care anymore .
and FINALLY !
it's over and done .
Thanks be to God ! *Claps*
and now, still can feel the frustration .
hahahah .
I just feel like laughing now .
Now, got English Comprehension and Science Physics Revision homework .
I guess I'll do those later since I keep sleeping early in the morning .
Like what they said last time, burning morning oil ?
Is that what they said ?
I'm talking crap now.
There's so much thing to say but I forgot what is it .
ahahahahah .
Everyone be happy and don't think about anything .
It's END-OF-YEAR this THURSDAY .

You Are My World
-Hillsong

My father I adore You more
Than anything my heart could wish for
I just want You
And Jesus my beloved savior
Everything I am I owe to You
I owe it all to You

And angels come and adore You
And we Your children worship You

You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The one I love
No one could ever take Your place

And everything I have I give to You
My Lord, the One I live for
I live for You
And all my days are gifts from You
I pray Id use them as You want me to
Use them for You

And angels come and adore You
And we your children worship You

You are my world
You are my God
And I lay down my life for You
You are my Lord
The One I love
No one could ever take Your place

No comments: