Monday, September 22, 2008

IT'S MONDAY TODAY!

IT'S MONDAY TODAY!

Col. 3:13
Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and kinsfolk are born to share adversity.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

One Desire
-Hillsong

You gave it all for me
My soul desire, my everything
And all I am is devoted to You

How could I fail to see
You are the love that rescued me
And all I am is devoted to You

And oh, how could I not be moved
Lord here with You
So have Your way in me
Cause Lord, there is just one thing
That I will seek

This is my cry
My one desire
Is to be where You are, Lord
Now and forever
Its more than a song
My one desire
Is to be with You
Is to be with You, Jesus


No mood on posting anything .
Now, I'm feeling hungry, hungry, hungry .
I'm like posting very late .
Today is just an unlucky day I guess .
I don't know where to find my ez-link .
It's either it's in my parent's room which is locked now .
or I lost it along the pathway to LRT [ which is worse ! ]
aawww . such a disaster .
but every thing's gonna be all right .
Simple things I shouldn't worry about .
I'm careless . I seriously hope it's somewhere in my house .
Or I'm gonna SCREAM !
oh whatever .
Gosh, I'm totally in a foul mood .
Thanks to my ez-link, you're such a trouble !
Ending here .

Hey Ez-link,
Wherever you are now, show yourself . It's not like I ill-treat you or something. I'm just care-less. Therefore, come back! Come on! You're giving me trouble being gone like that.
I'm hoping to see you in my Parent's Room tomorrow morning ! See You Soon!
Love,
Jeichiel (:

No comments: