Saturday, September 06, 2008

I don't Understand


I don't understand things at times .
actually, most of the time .
Will someone explain them ?
Give me a confident answer ?
I'm going mad . REALLY MAD !
Actually doesn't matter .
No One bothers anyways .
I suck at trusting people.
So don't take my trust for granted, please .
Or perhaps, I shouldn't trust anyone ?


I'm talking crap there .
Don't entertain if you're not interested .
Or if you're just a busybody who wants to know everything, SCRAM .
I being mean, I know .
I can't help it . I'm Sorry .
All I want is answers . CLEAR ONES . TRUSTED ONES .
Oh my, I'm insane am I right ?
I told you not to care if you're not concern .
Once Again, SCRAM .
Or is it I just think too much .
Probably, Stupid me .

Dear Jeichiel,

Please stop thinking too much .
You're making a fool of yourself .
Probably, you're the only one thinking this way .
This is foolishness .
Once again, YOU THINK TOO MUCH .


Concerned,
Yourself , Jeichiel

No comments: