Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here Weekend Comes !

Isaiah 43:2
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."



Weekend means total bored room a few weeks ago .
But I'm loving weekends now .
Firstly, there's time to study .
you have like THE WHOLE day to study .
and to lessen my work after holidays , I did some filing too .
History and Geography .
wanted to file Peer Tutoring too .
but haven't finished MOST of it .
which means, another thing to do .
HARSH HARSH HARSH - but I'm loving it (:
Well, my mind is getting clearer and clearer now.
which is a good sign for studying .
LOL . again, STUDYING , I'm not being a nerd am I ? hahah .
Who Cares ! IDPW things are sent to the teacher .
Hopefully, my group did a good job.
All the best , group mates .

Woke up at 12.30 today .
YEA , 12.30pm .
and from studied until 6.30 .
YEA , 6.30pm . but got lunch at 3pm which took about 30 mins.
well, who cares !
After that, get dressed to go a church mate's house for dinner.
but while my brother is bathing ( he bath 30mins ) . went down to the mini mart ...
and bought Kit-Kate Chunky + Milo .
FAVOURITOS . kekekek .
so yea, stayed there until 10.40pm + then went back home.
and now, thinking ... how to do well in EOY .
It's like I'm thirsty for good grades .
So from Monday onwards to the last day of examinations .
I will not slack anymore .
I have my word . and I'm fooling myself if I break it .
Who am I kidding ?
hahahahahaha .
I lost the eagerness of posting on blog, suddenly .
oh well, people change mood easily .
As easy as that . How funny .
hahahha .
Ok , I'm gonna say the truth .
I'm Down . I dunno why , but I'm down .
That's what I'm feeling , suddenly .
Oh Well, shall not spoil the current mood .
hahahahahahah .
goodbyes .

Current Mood Song : Icebox by Omarion

No comments: