Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I LOVE YOGURT ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR

I LOVE YOGURT ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR (:


Seen that sentence before ?
Well, more likely, if I send you a 'confession to make' SMS.
I was laughing my ass out, seriously.
But I mean no harm so A BIG APOLOGIES if it caused trouble .
hehehehe .
I was really laughing seeing different responses.
It's plain entertainment so PEACE OUT (:

I feel asleep during Geography lesson which is the last period .
I was really sleepy . zzz .
Need to sleep earlier next time, I guess .
and now, I'm still trying to figure out the Marketing Strategy, 4Ps .
Can't get it right but still figuring out .
Exams are drawing nearer and I'm hoping for the best .
ALL THE BEST (:

and oh yea, I found my ez-link !
Thanks to the 2E2 people !
Thanks loads !
I'm just lucky that a Zhenghua person found it .
Luckily, there's a lot of Zhenghua people in Pending Area .
Things you lost along the way, they will find.
hahahah .
Thanks big big !


and seems like I want to make my post longer .
Maybe it will be my last ?
I want to close all connection from all the different directions
until the End-Of-Year Exams ends .
But I can't cut them .
Because, I, somehow, realised I can't live without them.
Actually, I can . but just in case I start putting glues again .
Ok. I'm talking illogical things or rubbish things .
I just want to keep talking even though I don't know ,
if there's someone reading .
Well, who cares. unless I put private.
then I'll make sure, NO ONE will see my blog .
hehehehe .
and there's some tooth growing right at the back of my 'used-to-be last tooth'
its hurts a lot men .
so I'll be mute (: .
See if I can last or not .
Craps shall end here and now .
goodbye bestfriends,friends,foes,strangers and passerbys .

No comments: