Saturday, September 06, 2008

HOMEWORK DONE :D

Finally, I have the time .
Time to ?
Do my homework .
Its just a 3 article review , FYI .
and I took 8 hours to do it .
hahah , I was watching TV while eating KIT-KAT chunky + MILO .
Nice Combo hor ?
hahahaha .
anyways, I have some nice story to share .
Before, I enter the room to use this computer,
I found out that it's locked .
and I was like " Oh My ! " .
and guess what, the key is inside the room too .
So I went out, open the window .
Another one, the windows got railings .
and my arm isn't long enough to take the bag where to key is .
AAWW .
My brother and I took the broom and dragged the bag from the bed to the window .
then took the key .
My brother and I was laughing our asses off .
He tried to take it but what can small boys do ?
If I'm small and can't do anything ?
what's a smaller one ?
Well, perhaps, an EVEN SMALLER one will be better .
small enough to enter the square railings .
hahahaha .

Talk about studies .
I have the time, but I will feel very sleepy while reading or doing it .
That's why I took 8 hours to do my article review .
I wanted to sleep even though I woke up pretty late .
haix . There's a right time for everything .
Even though , you might say that its the right time to study ,
I'm afraid I might disagree coz I'm not studying yet .
Oh Well, when school reopens,
I'm gonna study like a real nerd and give it my all .
BUT there's a correct time for everything .
hahahahaha .
Here's my Target for my Report Book :D

English - B3
Maths - A1
Science - A1
Literature - A1
D&T - A2
History - A2
Geography - A1 .

But A straight A1s and 1 B3 will be the best :D
But I know my limits .
I know I might not be able to get some of it .
However, trying to get most of it is another thing .
There's nothing wrong if I try right ?

Well, now I'm relax .
playing games .
hahahaha .
Until here .
Later.

No comments: