Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HANG ON .

"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. "
— Mark Twain


Woke up at 6.15 .
Even tough I should be waking up at 6am .
I kept snoozing my alarm .
I want to reach school as early as possible but ending up late .
It's like the moment I step into class, the nice bell of my school will ring .
Can't Help that .
So studied for History SBQ Test .
and I'm happy that its an open-book/open-note .
WHY ? It's as good as normal test .
I'm fighting against time every SBQ test .
I spent about 10 minutes looking at the question until I understand .
It asked me to find 2 similarities .
But I can find more difference than similarities .
But found the 2 similarities anyways so it should be ok .
After History was Maths .
Received our Test Papers .
and its a pass .
For Literature, learnt about Poetry and Poem .
For Science, Ms Elfi didn't came so we did some W/S .
and there comes the Maths Mock-Test Paper .
The test was easy IF ONLY YOU STUDIED .
but what can I do ?
too bad I suck at equations especially when it comes to fractions .
haix .
the exam ended at 4pm .
Slacked until 5pm .
then went home .
Took a nice nap .
and now, ALIVE . hahhaha .
Getting a hang of the End-Of-Year .
actually gonna finish my Geography Notes already .
Now, doing my Maths Notes .
So At least next Wednesday for the Mock-Up Paper 2, I did some revision already .
and there's still a lot to do .

  • D&T Sketch
  • D&T Model
  • Science Project
  • IDPW Power Point Slides
  • IDPW Business Proposal
  • Maths Mock-Up Paper2
  • Subject Filing

And seriously, when EOY finish , I'm gonna live to my heart's content .
Provided, I think I did well in my End-Of-Year .
Oh Yea, I have my friday free.
I'm glad there's no parade this friday .
At least, won't add to my burden when the higher ranking people scold us.
YEA ! I'll have a PEACEFUL friday .
*Yawns* . I'm getting sleepy as well .
So I guess I'm gonna blog-off now .
Sayonara .

No comments: