Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's all about learning .



"Not because of who I am , But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done . But because of who You are "

"I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean and Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling"


You don't have to feel that way .
Don't quit because of just one thing .
It's not the end . It never is .
You can do it .
I believe in you and I will always will .
Perhaps, I don't know how you feel .
Therefore, we will overcome your fears together .
Believe in God .
He helped me a lot every time .
So ask him for help too .
He will help everyone in need .
Just call upon him .


" Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Aww . I had another toothache attack .
I think I should stop eating chicken .
It always happen when I eat it .
Gosh men !
PAIN PAIN PAIN .
Lucky, when my mother asked me to eat tablet ,
It's not pain anymore .
PHEW .
I seriously not gonna eat tablet .
NEVER will I .
hahahahah .
My Leg is fine . [ FINALLY . ]
It's hard to walk on tip toe .
It just needed some rest I guess .
hahahah .
My finger also is ok .
But every time, I want to pull it, IT HURTS A LOT .
then when I align my fingers together, it wont touch with the middle finger unless I force it .
AAAAWWWWW .
Anyways, it will be fine soon .
Why ? Because I have Faith in me :D
Well, that's all .
Bye byes :D

Zhenghua GIRLGUIDES,
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAMPFIRE TOMORROW !

No comments: