Friday, September 05, 2008

IT'S ALL BEACUSE OF MY PRECIOUS PENCIL BOX .

Hey Peeps .
Well, some of you must be wondering .
Why am I in school today ?
My answer will be " My Pencil Box " .
It was in NPCC Room since last Tuesday .
and guess what , Yesterday Night I realised that It wasn't with me .
I even thought my brother took coz like he usually does .
So this morning, SMSED T.ZIWEI , DANIEL.HU and O.KAHWEE just to asked them for it .
In the end, I came down to school not just to retrieve it.
Here's the story .

I woke up at about 8.30 becoz my Mom asked me to accompany her in Bangkit .
Durh . I was sleeping happily .
I like sleep 3 am the night before .
and suddenly, someone asking you to wake up .
Not right .
hehehehe .
anyways, I looked for my pencil box in my bro's bag .
UNFORTUNATELY, it's not there .
So yea, SMS them .
blah blah blah .
when I reached , [ let's use their short forms ] , TZW and OKW was cleaning the NPCC room .
what to do ? helped them of course .
shall skip everything .
DHKW and TZW had another "bright" idea .
building tent .
Oh yea , what can I do ? helped them again .






After everyone left , went to Girl Guides to disturb .
hhahaha .
Shanice and Faiqah was having fun picking the correct clothes for their campfire .
hahahah .








I'm freaking tired and took a nap .
So now, I'm wide awake .
Dang, my homework and revision isn't done .
Oh Well, have a break, have a kit-kat .
heheheh .
Loving Kit-Kat Chunky day by day .
later :D

No comments: