Sunday, July 27, 2008

What does it takes to make myself happy?

Seriously, I'm a stranger to myself .
I dunno what makes me happy, sad or cry .
So who am I actually ?
Well, let me face facts right .
I'll admit that I don't know myself well .
which means does my friends knows me more ?
perhaps yes .
I feel totally hopeless for no particular reason .
and I feel like I need to do a lot of things but actually I have nothing to do .
which is like ' oh well '
AARGGGHH . I think I'll go crazy just thinking about it .
I think I'm weird . hehehe .

So yea, Will post now .
I'm actually supposed to go Bowling with Zhenghua Friends .
However, I need to rehearse for the coming church anniversary .
which falls on my birthday .
so some pictures taken .

BOOGIE !



Kuya Mark and his " exhibition "



The Unprofessional exhibition



After that rehearsal . went to Maysprings Function Room
to celebrates Heph-Heph's 1st Birthday .
Did some balloon artifacts which really caught my attention
and I did que up .
Well, they didn't say teens can't get it .
heheheh .

Mr Dazzle's Magic Show .

My Dad and Brother did took part in the games . hehe .

Balloon Sword !


I told you , I'm amazed by it .

That's for yesterday .

Today is church day .
and tomorrow is MONDAY .
until now , 8.37 pm .
I havent done any homework .
It's either I'm busy or I'm lazy .
haixxx .
Well, I'm off now .

No comments: