Saturday, July 19, 2008

Passing Out Parade 2008 :]

Posting for today and yesterday .

Woke up quite late . coz the day before was so busy .
so yea .
decided not to bring my FULL-U to school .
coz I also need to pack my overnight things .
went to school, then do some usual stuffs .
first period was Maths ?
wished MR LESLIE TAN CHUN LENG a happy 19th Birthday .
then got some homework .
aren't we unFORTUNATE ?
so yea, anyways, after that is recess .
Carried on with English and Mother Tongue .
Halfway of the Mother Tongue is the Racial Harmony Celebration .
MEIHONG and I + TINGWEI, YIHUI, CASSIE, CHIARONG went to play games .
After the Racial Harmony, went back home .
and I seriously took a very long time to pack my stuffs .
at 1.45 pm went back to school changed to Full-U .
Then it's service day .
Sec 2s was supposed to be with One Sec 3s .
However, there isn't enough Sec 3s so went to have A NO SEC 3 Group .
My Group have XUEYING, GIBSONG and FAIQA .
Despite of many rejects we seriously did out job well.
HEHEHE .
after the Service Day went to change to PT KIT .
rehearse out stuffs .
did out last minute things and here comes to POP .

The POP was indeed fun and as well as remorseful especially the Farewell Party .
After the Celebration and the Sec 1 and s 2s have gone home .
PASCAL , GIBSON and I stayed back to overnight .
We all went to Pascal's house to get Pascal's stuff .
went for the BBQ .
After the BBQ , went up to the CLC Room to bring our stuffs .
After that clear the BBQ .
The Seniors planned to order Mac Donalds so there it goes .
Sec 4s - HAKIM, SAIFUL , ZUHAIRI
Sec 3s - ASWADI, SUHAILA , WEIJUN, ZALILAH
Sec 2s - GIBSON, ME , PASCAL
+ Sir Shamsul who went to eat the fries .
Then all went up . WATCH MOVIE .
then @ 5 or 6 . went to bath .
Watched STEP-UP 2 .
then cleared the room .
went to art room .
then at 10 + bid farewell and went home .

and seriously when I reach home, I went to throw my things in the sofa .
and I dive in my brother's bed .
Sleep until 6pm +
When I woke up my Mom asked me if I want to go out or not .
I said Yea and We went to 518 for Bday Party .
At 9 reached home .
then used computer .

and planned to wear an ethnic costume this monday .
FOR FUN .
heheheheh . but changing back to school you for SHOOTING .
Now gonna be busy with things .
NCO Camp in August .
wish I will survive the torture .
hehehehe .
see you all again .

No comments: