Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Girls This Days .

1 John 5:3,4
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.
Today, came to school a bit late .
WHY ?
I slack at my house .
hehehe .
Keep saying "Later La" .
but not that late la . just in time .
so yea . successfully got the Tuesday Duty slot .
woohoo ! with ATIKA, ISKANDAR, TRICIA and JINYUN .
+ CARL who never go for duty today . ARGH !
got TRICIA leh !
But Thursday got ZANNA .
nvm, I think it's easy to change duty .
heheheheeh .
so yea , for the first time, straight away went up .
never go to GO already .
hehehehe .
then lessons were SUPERB .
especially MATHEMATICS !
went to CLC room to cut here and there .
ended up doing something funny about MIANRU .
heeee !
ok so yea . CARP with her .
oh yea , became the Geography Commander ..
hahahahaha .
It's gonna be fun men !
heheheheheh .
LOL . since no one wants it I take la .
can shout here and there mahh .
After school, Sakinah 'automatically' went to my class.
which surprises me really .
heheheh .
then went to the ramp, then to the CLC room ..
and lots of things .
Prepare the tables and Chairs .
When it was going to start , CARL and I went to 3E1 classroom , to fetch SHANICE .
by *coughing* and staring at them ..
LOL .
so yea , if all went well ..
EVERYONE was already there except for HADI who have Soccer .
I guess, we will never have a complete gathering again ?
Oh Well, I'll be waiting for that day .
heheheheh .
so yea , after that craps were everywhere .
Ate some FOOD ! YUMMY !
and craps with some of the EXCO members .
they were telling me to make announcement .
which I would refuse .
and I would tell them to tell ASWADI which will pass back to me .
so yea .
A LIFE OF A SEC 2 COUNCILLOR is hard .
especially when your Sec 3s likes to bully you .
heheheh .
I just gave up and followed .
no choice mah .
after that, went home . I mean, wanted to go home .
then saw DANA, RAFAEL and GIBSON in the LRT stn .
they invited me for a chat .
so I just went along .
then saw TINGWEI, YIHUI and CHIAORONG(?) .
went to greenridge . TALKED again to 6 pm .
then the guys went home .
left with the girls .
then YIHUI went home .
then CHIAORONG(?) went home .
DANA , TINGWEI and I went back to Jelapang LRT to talked again until 7 pm .
hahahah .
then finally gave up .
went home with my FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD SPIDER MAN .
i mean TINGWEI .
hehehehe .
again while walking TALKED again .
girls this days hor .
so yea , when reached home, went to sleep .
until I forgotten about the PEER TUTORING .
so yea . now I'm 1/5 done .
ADIOS !

No comments: