Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I sincerely APOLOGIES .

I'm not OKAY .
Seriously, Im totally not ok .
I've been giving attitude to everyone , if you notice .
and if you notice that, I'm SORRY !
I didn't mean to .
It's just that, there are many things that is happening and I can't take it.
so again, SORRY ! I'll make it up to you .
and seriously, I would like to lock my self in my own classroom and just study hard .
I can manage . but it's just that I thought, everything is fine .
and just suddenly, it's not afterall .
OH GOD, im being so dramatic . NOT SO ME ?
really, ITS NOT SO ME .
and thanks to my seven ladies who have been always there .
you might now know, but your very presence is ENOUGH to make everything good.
Alamak . I shall not be dramatic anymore . SHALL NOT .
and again and again , I'M SORRY TO THOSE I GAVE ATTITUDE TO .
you want me to mention names ? I shan't do that . please la .

I'm just terribly SORRY to those I gave attitude to .
You MUST understand that I'm having difficulties .
which might last longer .
However, I'll try to live with it like it's part of me .
then i'll be back to normal ? Hopefully .
ok , maybe I'll be more honest .
ONE of the reasons of I'm being emotional , especially today is that .
MY HANDPHONE IS SPOILED .
Ok. I can't live without it . seriously .
and to tell you something, I will cry just becoz of it .
and I know it's "LAME LA" kind of thing but what can i do ?
and now, noone can do anything .
NO ONE . isn't it sad ? LOL !
But look at the bright side of life , "WHAT YOU CONFESS, YOU POSSES" .
I call it FAITH . God is just punishing me, i guess and I HOPE .

No comments: