Friday, August 01, 2008

1st August 2008 :]

You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;


Who would have predicted that I won't blog for ONE WHOLE WEEK ?
Well, I know it's 6 days but it's still the same isn't ?
hehehhehe .
This week has been a very busy week for me .
NDP Rehearsals I mean .
and whatever things I have larr ..
so yea , I shall talk about today and today alone .

For the past 3 days, I've been oversleeping .
I dunno why but I'm trying to wake up at 6 am sharp .
In the end, it becomes, 6.30-6.45 .
Therefore, I always rush to the LRT hoping that the LRT won't leave.
hehehehe .
so yea, today reached school at 7.30am .
10 more minutes before the bell rang .
and for whatever reason, I'm really bored every single morning .
haiixx .
Lessons was totally OK !
coz Maths lesson was replaced with the survey thing .
Recess, English, Mother Tongue and Geography came after .
Well, I'm so not free yesterday night , so I polished my boots during Mother Tongue.
Then after school, went down to look at the Teacher's Day Booth .
Then at 1.30 went up changed to Full Uniform, went to 2E5 classroom .
and CCA starts from 2.30 .
L.WEIJUN was the PC .
He said he was nervous but I think he handled his nervousness very well .

Took this photo while waiting for T.ZIWEI to get buttons .
Which he forgotten to take . OLD MAN THIS DAYS .
So yea, many of my squadmates didn't turn up.
becoz of ?
DIFFERENT REASONS . maybe they are trying to be funny ?
which is totally not funny .
anyways, NDP Rehearsal NP verion is about turning .
so yea, learnt a lot from there .
and not forgetting the ICECREAMS that Sir Treat us .
THANK YOU SIR ! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN !
After that was the Games Part.
Played Captain's Ball .
and OF COURSE ! my group defeated another group .
SUPERB men !
I did nothing exept to avoid the ball .
hahaha .
After that is DODGE BALL .
I was doing fine except for the fact that a NCO suddenly throw the ball at you .
UNFAIR RIGHT ! wonder who that NCO is ?
so nvm bout that ,
the last game was a relay .
GROUPED with ZALILAH, SUHAILA, IDAYU, SAKINAH and ME !
and beat the "close-to-win" team of JON, ZW, WADI, DANIEL and PASCAL .
the last runners did a great job .
BUT ZALILAH JUST RUN FASTER !
muahahahah !
so yea .
did I miss out anything ? nopes !
then goodbye !

Countdown : 9 more days :]

No comments: