Thursday, July 24, 2008

another day .

Jeffrey [ from HongKong ] and YingYu Something wrong ?
Well, today was another crazy day .


Made 5 announcement in one go .
Quite Scary and at the same time FUNNY !
coz you need to repeat "in front of the flagpole after morning assembly" for .
4 TIMES .
hehehehe . it's funny and I'm like dumb from being emabarrased.
so when the whole school laughed, I'm like " oh well " .
So yea , lessons was A-OK .
heheheh .
After school , slack around .
and go crazy with MEIHONG and MIANRU .
see my friendster for more pictures .
you must be friend to see the pics .
so yea , just now fall down while hiding .
UNLUCKY SIA !
Lesson Learnt : Never Rush when hiding something .
and tomorrow gonna have shooting !
so scary and exciting .
hahahaha .
I hope to pass and I will pass .
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !
until here .









SAYONARA !

No comments: