Saturday, July 05, 2008

aaaaawwwwww .

Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you", says the LORD, "thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall you call upon Me, and you shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And you shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all your heart."
Just realised that we don't have a fixed timetable yesterday .
I thought it was English after Maths .
However, ended up being recess .
which is like "oh GREAT!" ?
and oh yes .
I forgot to copy the timetable for next weak .
Well, thanks to the technology , I'm not able to ask my class's chairperson or V.chairperson
without problem .
isn't great ?!
hehehe .
anyways, for school yesterday ?
hhhmmm, let me guess, It's OK ?
during Mother Tongue, it's totally boring after finishing my English Composition ,
so guess what I did ?
I polished my boots .
hehehehe .
after school, totally nothing to do so walk here and there .
after that went to KFC with Meihong .
and saw a Sec One Cadet wearing FULL-U .
I dunno if i want to laugh or what .
but that boy still walked towards me ..
I guess he wanted me to comment on his courage ?
hehehe .
anyways, told him change ? even he didn't what can I do ?
so yea, parade and stuff .
My mindset was " JEICHIEL IS GOING TO TAKE THE TEST " .
and I'm like trying to remember all the commands and which leg to stop .
so yea . when WEIQI and RENA asked Sir .
I was TOTALLY OVERJOYED when he said 'Don't have to' .
Totally HAPPY/RELIEVED . whatever the correct term is .
So yea , happy happy .
and the exhaustion was overwhelming .
even after changing to PT Kit .
My squad mates and I were still panting .
Its as if, we never breathe for 100 years [ perhaps not ] .
then played water !
and the happy part is I'M NOT WET !
yessss !
and another info .
went to take ONE ROUND around Bukit Panjang LRT ,
with HAZIQ, AMIT and IVAN .
LOL !
Haziq was insisting to take one round .
I'm like Majority wins ?
so yea, took one round .
and to think of it , my legs were all cramp .
really CRAMP !
so after the one whole trip, my legs were fine .
hehehe .
anyways, my mind is on Gundam Seed Destiny after watching it in TV just now .
Arthun shouted " KIIIIIIRRRRRAAAAAA " .
I continued " RROOOCCCKKKSS ! :D "
sayonara !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
ZANNA TAN JIN YI
today 05th July 2008
She's FOURTEEN !

No comments: