Monday, July 07, 2008

DISAPPOINTMENT

Phillipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Hello to YOU !
who wasted you time looking at my blog .
You should have done something more important !
I'm not being mean ! Just being helpful ?
hehehe .
anyways, now I've done all the stuffs .
which I already have done last Saturday .
Now, making the GERMANY FLAG for P.E.
and DARRELL seems can't make the TORCH .
which I 'can' do if he told me earlier .
I asked him , if he can do and he did say "YES" .
so yea , forget about it .
I just reflected on myself .
and seems like I give things my " 100% " .
or perhaps , 70% and above .
so I try not to give a bone about stuffs .
I learnt it from others .
Well, they will just say " DON'T CARE " .
so follow the " LEAD BY EXAMPLE " .
so I follow them .
Is it wrong ? I'm not sure .
and I know my limits . Of Course, I will care about some things .
I also found out that even though, it's a SMALL thing ,
we should do it with our 100% .
Actually, I'm just trying to point at people .
When it comes to SL's Committee , they give it their all , perhaps not all .
but when it comes to small things , like their OWN CLASS Committee ..
they dun even give a bone .
what's this ?
and its being unreasonable if you say you're in a foul mood .
I dun think you can say that to the teachers when you didn't do your proposal .
"Teacher, I'm in a foul mood so I won't be doing the proposal" .
Seriously, when you say that . a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT you will be giving everyone .
forget it .
Woke up @ 1 pm . LOLS .
I got reasons ok .
Then went to BPP to buy stuffs .
with my MOM and 2 Cousins .
Now, after that , doing the GERMANY FLAG .
and trying to make myself busy .
haix . before I say somemore, I shall bid farewell .
until here .
SAYONARA !

No comments: