Friday, July 25, 2008

LIVE SHOOTING . bang ! bang !


Jeffrey from the Singapore-HongKong Exchange Programme


JieYi and Jeichiel


WeiQi, Jeichiel, Izza and Shermain in Full-U .

Fiance and Fiancee


Today is Friday .
Teacher had meeting as usual in the morning .
DNT , Recess , English and Science .
Fast Indeed .
Changed to Full-U at 1pm .
coz I'm sure I'll be lazy later one .
went to HTA and did our shooting .
It was an exciting experience .
heheheehe .
Results ? 8 in 2 Out ; the rest out of bounds . LOL .
after the shoot waited for the bus for like ONE HOUR ?
it's long I know .
so when we reached school WEIQI and I changed in the Council Room .
hehehehe .
watched the thing .
then went to plaza [ MAKAN TIME ]
well, that's all for today .
Hope to get the MARKSMAN badge .
I shall prove that I'm not a BoBo Shooter .
woohooo !
ALL THE BEST JEICHIEL ;]

No comments: