Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it's not heart aches , it's tooth aches

Tagged by WEIYIING to do

Remove 1 qn, and add in one personal question. After which, tag 10 person in your list to do these questions. Also, tag them to let them know that they have to do it. Lastly, list down who you tagged at the bottom! ~Total: 20 qns at the end.

1. What is my favourite colour?
RED AND BLUE . says who ?

2.Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Hmmm . CANADA . SNOW !

3. Do you think that money can buy happiness?
NOPES . not totally no but 3/4 NO ; 1/4 Yea .


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
My dream is to have another 3 wishes to come true . hehe =X . Dream ?
I dun really have a dream . SAD RIGHT ? But when the time comes,
I'll let you know .

5. Do you belief you can survive without money?
NEVER . unless my friends don'y have money too ! ONE FOR ALL , ALL FOR ONE

6. Do you encourage girls to admit their love to the guys?
depends . or perhaps yes ? GIRL POWER !

7. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Living in my own house with the things I want . NICE !


8. What makes you happy?
Laughters . It really makes me happy seeing everyone in their best condition .

9. What type of person do you hate most?
Hhhmmm, let me guess ? Is "hate at first sight" counted ?

10. Where do you see yourself down the road?
UP THE ROAD .

11. If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend, do you feel like having one now?
NOW ? nahh . I can't even make my schedule stable .

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
EVERYONE ? EVERYTHING ?

13. If you have a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?
Repeat Semester One when I did badly in MYE .

14. If you are given a chance to re-live your life, would you live it the way you are living now?
WHY NOT ?


15. Are you courageous to tell a person that you like him/her?
A BIG NO . it's a big thing to do .

16. Would you rather follow the heart or the mind in deciding the right one?
Heart . but if you're smart, use your brain !


17. What would i consider about when i stead with a guy/girl?
consider lasting long ?

18. Do you think it's right to lie?
SOMETIMES .

19. have you thought of getting married?
in the future .

20. What is the shortest time you think people stead ?

2 hour . 1st hour for being sweet , 2nd hour for fighting .

PEOPLE DOING THIS TEST . 8 people will do . rules are meant to be broken sometimes .
JINGWEN
JOLENE
MEIHONG
MIANRU
MIN HSUAN
TRICIA
JIAMIN
JANIE
ANGELA
T. TINGWEI

Today school was normal .
FINALLY , for the first time since I remember .
I'm able to stand behind instead of standing in front being a statue . JOKES .
so yea , did nothing actually .
Ms Elfi and Ms Ong wasn't around today .
However, didn't waste anytime , did something meaningful .
LOL .
so yea, had our Level Test for Science which I won't score full marks .
especially when I found out that I have a mistake .
ALAMAK .
nvm nvm .
and yea @ 1 pm left classroom to change to council tee .
should have worn shorts ..
tomorrow . i'm wearing shorts ..
hehehe .
after halfway of the HongKong Student's Outdoor Adventure , I was able to go swimming .
which I rushed myself running here and there .
giving back their stuffs .
so yea , i was really rushing so didn't able to return your things personally .
SORRY for that .
I'm still rushing until now .
so until here .
byebyes !

No comments: