Wednesday, July 02, 2008

MIGHTY TO SAVE ;

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.


eLLo ladies and gentleman, boys and girls ,
I'M BACK ?! .
LOLS .
I think so ?
anyways, today has been the ending of a very depressed week .
Our video was finally done and even though it's not perfect, its DONE !
Better than nothing ryt ?
anyways, I feel like screaming my thoughts here but I shall not do that .
Well, no one want to listen so why bother eh ?
For sure, I will just receive comments like "Keep Quiet" , "Shut Up" etc etc .
I'm kinda more insensitive person now ?
Re-phrasing it will be " MORE DUMB person " who dun care about anyone .
good or bad , I dunno ;] . but I think it's bad la . we'll see about that anyways .

For my SEVEN ladies ? I'm not updates so I still can call it SEVEN .
I'm happy you all are getting very well.
I closed my two eyes already and seems like you all are trying to say ,
" Jeichiel, we'll be fine . Don't worry " .
which will make me more " Jeichiel = DUMB person " .
oh please . hehehe . I'm happy with my girls now .
REALLY HAPPY . I LOVE YOU ALL .
I can be quite forgetful so I won't put the dates and time now .
I'm forgetful ok !
what can I do , this is life ok ?
and now, working hard ... REALLY hard for the EOY ...
must, really MUST get to my class of choice ...
so what else should I put ?
oh yea, skipped 2 lessons just to do the editing ..
SCIENCE SOMEMORE ! walao . now I dunno how to do the Science .
like alamak .
anyways, back to lyrics !

Mighty To Save
-Hillsongs

Everyone needs compassion
Love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Chorus:
Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever, Author of Salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Verse 2:
So take as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Bridge:
Shine your light
And let the whole world see
We're singing
For the glory of the risen King, Jesus

My Prayer ,

Thanks for everything ! You're everything i have and my source of strength. If i didn't have you, I should have break down by now. Thanks for giving me people who cares. THANKS THANKS THANKS ! I give my life to you. and thanks for saving me. You're my everything . AMEN .

No comments: