Monday, July 14, 2008

One cannot weep for the entire world. It is beyond human strength. One must choose.

Rain, rain, go away, try to find another day .

It's raining, AGAIN .
and I seriously, SERIOUSLY , don't like it .
why ?
I seriously think that people who are doing the file duty are suffering . [ even though I don't do the file duty :D ]
and sometimes, students can't hear the announcement and pledge .
so yea .
anyways, still struggling about somethings .
However, I'm handling it pretty well ?
I learnt to take things easy or perhaps ' dun care about it too much ' .
but still, I'm showing some care .
heheh .
can't help it right ?

First of all, the lessons today was OK !
had Maths test today about the Right Angle Triangles .
about the hypotenuse stuffs .
went for assembly .
and UNFORTUNATELY, lower secondary needs to be punished .
hahaha . it's kinda , WASTE OF ENERGY .
but what can we do ?

After assembly rehearse.
I won't elaborate further about that .
Let's talk about when I reached home .
There's no one home .
NO ONE = NO KEY , DOOR CLOSED , JEICHIEL CAN'T ENTER .
I was like " Oh Well ! "
Some stuffs I did .
1. went to blk 205 to buy some snacks .
when the snacks finished,
2 seated in the playground to read some books .
when I got bored,
3. went back to my house to place my bag .
4. went to lrt to top-up my card .
and then, when I reached home, my brother came home so ,
YEAHEY !
hehehehhee .
anyways, until here . SAYONARA !

No comments: