Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Everyday seems so different from the past .

Can't explain why everything seems different .
Like I prefer the past more ?
Unfortunately, No one can bring the past back .
Aiya . stop all this craps and look forward to the future .
I'll just be contended with what I have now .

Racial Harmony Day :
Wore Traditional Costume .
and meet JINGWEN and MEIHONG in PENDING LRT .
hehehehe .
also, GOT A NEW HANDPHONE !
so yea, feel free to SMS or CALL .
Assembly took photos and took another one .
Can't help it ?
hehehhhe .
so Yea, here are some photos .
All the photos are in my friendster .
Feel free to grabbed them .







TheMan&TheLady





Full Dress

Chiel and Lala

Jeichiel, Shanice, Faiqah, Mr Leslie Tan and Darrell


Nazhar, YuJing, Jeichiel, Azim, Darrell, Bing Xun, Shao Yang

Planned to take somemore after school .
but The NPCC Sec 2 Squad need to go for a dry shoot .
It's been a nice practice even though we don't get to hold the bullet .
Will I pass or will I fail ? The Decision will be made of Friday .
FYI, I didn't shoot in my costume .
hehehehe .
The shoot was so-so .
Coz I'm really looking forward for the Real One .
Today :
History was a free one .
P.E. was a success even though it's a last minute Opening Ceremony .
After that is Mother Tongue , Like usual , slept in class :]
Recess was A1 as usual . hehehe .
English , Maths and Geography .
After School was The NSW Maths Test .
and It really was a Killer one .
I wonder if our EOY and MYE is like that .
haixx ..
So after the Test, went down for the NDP Rehearsal .
After forming the formation , NPCC was dismissed .
while the rest of the other UGs was still marching .
hehehehe .
anyways, SIX SGTS from NPCC tried out for the PC .
and in the end, one made it on become the 2nd PC .
anyways, ALL OF YOU ARE INVINSIBLE out there .
I wish I could be one too !
hehehehe .


P.E. - Passing Of Torch



P.E. - Opening Ceremony

Girl Guides Contigent :]

Highlight : People in Red
Aidil, Aswadi, ZiWei, Jonathan, Suhaila, Zalilah

PC Candidates

That's all for today ! :]

No comments: