Wednesday, July 09, 2008

[ Must There Be Always A Title Here? ]

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love Him.
Well, after EXACTLY six months of waiting .
Today's 9th July .
so We waited since 9 January earlier this year .
LONG HOR ?
But its doesn't make much of a difference, does it?
What am I actually talking about ?
Here it goes .
Earlier this year, which is 9 January [ I think ] .
My Dad and I applied for Singapore Citizenship .
and Now, after 6 Months of Waiting we have the results .
and It's approved .
Well, how should i react ? I don't know .
SKIP IT .
Today was raining .
and I was hoping the I could end the nightmare of making announcement .
but ended up making it tomorrow .
So yea .
Should i curse the Info comm Department ? [ I'm not Evil ] .
Well, we won't know what will happen .
perhaps, it rains again tomorrow .
Ohh lala .
First Period was Mother Tongue .
and durh . NOTHING TO DO .
then, History , Maths and RECESS !
Nothing much happen in class .
FAST FORWARD AFTER SCHOOL .
went outside NPCC ROOM for meeting .
saw the SERGEANTS [ i'm supposed to respect them . LOL! ] .
and took our sits .
yeayeayea .
went for PEER TUTORING .
at about 3.30 .
MEIHONG WAS FORCING ME TO GO PLAZA .
hehe . so I just say YES .
Then JINGWEN went along too !
We talked and talked until 6.45 pm .
We have a lots of things to talk about . heheh .
so yea . that's about it .
and when reached home, when my father came home .
recieve the letter from the Immigration .
so on the 21st August 2008 , Thursday .
I won't be coming to school .
Well, after I go there, I should be coming back to school I guess .
coz the next day is the NCO Camp .
WOA ! just realised got a lot of things happening .
heheheheheh .
Now doing the PEER TUTORING thing [ can't help it ] .
So still looking forward for a beautiful tomorrow ? [ QUESTION MARK ] .
eheehhee .
Yea , I'm being LAME .
Hope you know now .
PAALAM :D

No comments: