Monday, June 30, 2008

300608 - URGH !

hello Ladies, Gentlemen, Girls and Boys .
I can't believe I'm actually blogging now .
After one frustrating morning . another frustrating after school .
I really dun feel like talking to people .
so yea . today, we were filming in the morning .
I was so DAMN PISSED, so I walked out of the classroom .
then, certain people went to my class to say stuffs !
which TOTALLY . that's it !
My whole day is SPOILED ! 101% chop chop .
I lose my temper and just scream here and there .
anyways, SCHOOL's FUN !
I mean, INSIDE 2E4 CLassroom ..
After school, went to do the last touches for the last scenes .
and just went of the Computer Lab to do the editing .
so yea . DID some reading and talking .

Well, I dun think I should encourage you girls to write things about her .
I saw what she did and indeed it's very "unacceptable" .
However, everyone deserve a second chance right ?
Perhaps not second ? third ? fourth ? 100th chances infact ?
I admit, I dun care about your problems and stuffs .
which is a MISTAKE I COMMITED .
or pehaps, I'm naturally dun care .
argh . I think I shall not comment for now .
Im still blur with stuffs . so I AM ZIP !
Anyways, I will stay out for a while.
coz SERIOUSLY, I dunno what happended THAT night .
roughly .. roughly ..
I'll try to know more about the thing and see what I can do .
Yea, I suck at solving problems , be it Maths , Science or Lifeskills .
and It's not always what you think it is .
MAYBE, just maybe, you're wrong after all ?

No comments: