Friday, August 15, 2008

STRONG NERVOUSNESS .

IGNORE the first post coz its not for you :D
Milk = Strong
Coffee = Nervous
Coffee with Milk = STRONG NERVOUSNESS .

I have always been ok but this week is like " NO NO NO " to me .
Well, which I don't give a bone about .
I will be fine next week .
I'm just growing up :D .
hehehhe .
and Oh yea , next Thursday , I'm not coming to school :D .
and I keep forgetting to inform my teacher . aiyo .
OK back to my topic .
I'm always nervous for not reason .
Like I can't relax myself or something like that .
anyways, tooodddaaayyy ....

Always coming late to school .
I woke up at 6 am and ended up going school at 7.05 or 7.15 .
Can't help it .
First period was Maths .
Today, there should be Maths .
However, MR TAN forgotten .
so yea , skipped test today :)
Recess .
English , Mother Tongue and Geography .
We were supposed to stay back for IDPW .
in the end, after like 20 min of settling us down , she let us off .
so there's nowhere to go AGAIN .
so yea . Parade again .
won't talk about it .
Got a lot of bad lucks in it which I don't like so yea .
Placement Talk was placement talk lorr .
what can I say ?
Nothing much today .
Coz I dun want to mention things that can cause trouble .
You know .
I'm just angry . VERY ANGRY .
OK I'm not very angry . BUT VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRY .
what I did wrong tell me ?
Did I do anything wrong to you ?
whatever . I lost nothing anyways so its ok .
Feel free to talk to me or don't even have to coz makes no difference .
SAYONARA !

No comments: