Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm proud to say , I'M TIRED

It's raining today .
and it means a very unfortunate to those doing files .
hahahaha .
Anyways, Mother Tongue teacher [ my class's teacher ] didn't come today .
So relief teacher came in and yea , they did something I don't know .
Like Letter Writing or something .
After that was History .
Then Maths .
I was falling asleep during class seyy .
hahahaha .
Reason ? I slept 1 am last night and Woke up at 6 .
Watching Animes is really addictive .
hehehehe .
So yea , after Maths was recess and LITERATURE .
I was alive .
Passed my English with a Sad B4 , History with another sad B4 and Literature with a happy A1 .
ALL SAD LA .
Especially Science . I failed Science Test 2 .
Oh My . When it comes to Biology, it all falls apart . LOL .
Anyways, SKIP EVERYTHING .
During Peer Tutoring :






After Peer Tutoring , saw SHANICEK. FAIQAH and LYDIA .
and of coz the rest of the Girl Guide .
Then join in .
hahahaha .
They were dancing and of coz , let's hit the beat too !








and yea, about yesterday .
MEIHONG vs KAHWEE, SHENG GUAN and ZIWEI .
Proud to say that MEIHONG actually won .
Sound Enthu or not ?
oh whatever .




Oh my , EOY is coming .
and I'm still in the middle of somewhere .
Why am I so tired .
Oh Gosh , I'm so tired this days .
and OH YEA !
NCO CAMP is this Friday .
I kept forgetting .
Maybe , I can forget packing my stuff and don't go ?
I would be delighted to stay at home and rest my brain .
Ok fine, I'll keep my mouth shut .
I shall endure NCO Camp and that's it .
WAR HAS ENDED .
Pray for me to survive the camp .
PRAY FOR US WHO IS GOING TO THAT CAMP .
Thanks :D

No comments: