Friday, August 08, 2008

Zhenghua Parade + Concert

I should rather say that today is very tiring .
SERIOUSLY, TIRING .
woke up @ 5.30am . NO SNOOZING OR ANYTHING .
heheheh .
I'm not rather sleepy . coz I don't give a bone to sleeping .
yea, i'll gone mad today for sooo many reasons .
Awww . I'm so lazy to type .
so I might be talking crap any time from now .
Aiya . shall start my proper post now .


Woke up @ 5.30, like I said just now .
so, when reached the LRT , saw ASWADI .
then in the LRT, there are 3 children with their father .
2 from WestView, the youngest is I don't know .
The funny thing is that they look like WEIJIE [ brother's friend ] .
so yea , putted my Full-U in the handle above , just in front of me .
then the youngest child banged his head against my full-u .
hahahah . and the thing is, like nothing happen .
I'm like invisible so he banged his head twice .
then I decided to hold my Full-U . coz later crumpled = end of the world .
hehehehe . reached school, changed to Full-U then Fall-In outside NPCC Room .
to my worse nightmare, SAKINAH planned something .
LOL ! surpisingly, I'm not surprised coz a squadmate of mine happend to ask me ,
why sakinah is asking them to sing .
so HAHAHAHA !
and yea , THANKS TO EVERYONE for the greeting , even though its early .
hahahaha .
so yea . PARADE SEEMS TO SCREW UP .
wonder if its becoz of us .
or becoz of the band .
even though like that, the spirits was up .
UP UP UP !
heheheeh .
FASTFORWARD .
slacked in NPCC room ,
after that, went outside school .
went back again .
played basketball .
and went home .
can seriously see that I'm rushing to type things .
heheh .
so yea .
will end here !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PTR CID . GOD BLESS !

No comments: