Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cadet Leader's Camp 2008

Unfortunately, All good things must come to and end .
Today is the last day of the NCO/CL Camp for this year .
And it was my batch's turn to be trained .
Like I was saying in the previous posts,
I was really scared . WOOHOO .
However, when it's the camp itself , I felt ok :D .
hahahaha .
Funny hor ?
Well, expect no details about the camp from me .
Because , how should i put it .
Like keep the enjoyment to myself .
Ah . sounds wrong .
It's like keep the fun and the experience to ourselves .
Because it won't fun anymore if many people knows right ?
hahahahaha .
Since when did I start doing this thing ?
Is it the SL Sec One Camp ?
or well, whatever .
So yea, won't give you the full details .
Want the full details ?
Ask our Sec3 NCOs to plan the same camp for you :D .
ehehehe.

Day One .
I woke up quite late and i was INDEED late for school . AWWW .
We have D&T and I brought along my box .
I forgot what I did that day so I will fast forward to the CAMP .
Group Two is consisting of Rey, Edwin, Jeichiel, Abbas, Izza, WeiQi and Eng Kiong
With SGT SHENGGUAN as our group i/c .
Lectures and NIGHT WALK for this day .

Day Two .
Woken up by the SGTs .
and did our Physical Training led my SIR IVAN.
Breakfast .
Went to Pasir Ris .
Unfortunately, it rained , therefore we did some team building games .
Lectures about Campcraft, Reflection, Leadership and Drills .

Day Three from 12am .
We did our reflection separately .
and had our Sentury Duty with SGT SAKINAH and JINGMENG .
FYI, I drank a Coffee + Milo made by her .
Sleep at 4.15am . and woke up at 6.30am .
again did our Physical Training led by SSGT ZIWEI and SSGT JONATHAN
Played some water games :D .
and debrief + Prize Presentations .
CONGRATS TO SHERMAINE AND PASCAL for attaining the BEST CAMPERS AWARD .
also , ALL THE BEST FOR THE SEC ONE ORIENTATION CAMP next year .
We all will support you :D
Oh yea, for the BEST NCO , SGT , now SSGT JONATHAN got it . SO CONGRATS TOO.
The rest I don't know yet so I called them the rank that I knew .
So yea, Back from the top . ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END .
Haiz .
Well, at least my squad mates and I learnt something .
"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."
The most favourite characters that we learnt is .
DRUM ROLL PLEASE ...
" INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK AND COMMUNICATION " :D

After dismissal, went to greenridge with a few squad mates and ate there .
After that, NGMEIHONG smsed me to meet her in Plaza .
which is like , " HEY, I JUST CAME BACK FROM CAMP . "
But anyways, I went there, of coz I came home first and get changed la .
I saw My 7 pretty ladies + SHAOYANG AND DARRELL .
we did our Science Project .
About 1.45 pm then I reached there I guess .
hahahahha .
After that went to library .
I wasn't feeling very well , so I went to take a nap in the library .
hehehehe .
yea and went to BLK 619 near our school to play basketball IN THE RAIN .
but I didn't join coz I'm already having headaches . awww .
LOL. wonder if I will be able to come to school ?
Hope so la .
Because it will be the last week for Term 3 .
Ok . I shall end my post quickly because my head is breaking apart .
It really hurts . awww .

so yea , that's the end of the story .
and the beginning of another .
I wished my WHOLE SQUAD ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR :D
We should learn from the Sec3 NCOs .
Ok la .
until here .
GOODBYES .

No comments: