Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Questions of the Day :]

Before I start with my craps .
Shall tell you guys what happen today .
Like durh .
That's why I keep blogging .
FOR LEISURE = WASTE TIME .
so like usual , nothing different .
History Test SBQ got 7/10 !
and i got 7 only because I lifted from the passage .
which is like " WHAT A WASTE ! " .
but quite happy .
I rarely pass my SBQ questions .
So I'm like saying " I see myself taking Geog next year " .
my SBQ really can't make it .
After that was P.E.
played basketball .
and was kinda happy because I scored .
woooohooooo !
It's been like a long time since I play basketball happily and non-stop .
wakakakakakk .
I like the part when I keep snatching away the ball from my classmates .
and they will like go after me for stealing the ball .
They are really funny, especially Ms Michelle Goh .
Oh yah, congrats to her for being my CCA-mate .
wonder if this will be her last CCA .
she's gonna join us next parade .
SURVIVE GIRL !
Maths Level Test results was out . 37/45 .
not improving right ?
I'm stuck in the middle .
and there's a chance I'm gonna go down .
but I will try to be in the middle .
or perhaps , near the front ?
hehehehe .
There's nothing wrong of dreaming right ?
hehehe.
Today also has Geography Test .
got Full Marks for the MCQ .
hahahah . Will I really take Geog Next Year ?
Oh whatever .
anyways, I shall end today here . and here goes my post.

I DON'T LOVE GREEN TEA !?

PEOPLE, especially people from my class, THE EIGHT .
I think you should know how much I love green tea .
I tried it before and INDEED it was tasty . YUCKS !
wonder why you all like it .
LOL !

How Long Do You Take to prepare you're FULL-U ?

Want to know how long I really take just to prepare the thing above ?
Let me recall about 20 min .
and for the whole thing is about 1 hour and 20 min .
to polish boots, 1 hour .
to season[?] the beret is ONE WEEK .
so it took me ONE WEEK ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES ,
for the whole set to be ALL IN TIP TOP CONDITION .
hahahhahaah .
FYI, I washed it after parade
FYI, I iron it the day before all parades
FYI, I polish my boots every other day
It's really troublesome isn't ?
But it's already on my lifestyle lists .
so its not really a bother .
hehehhehee .
Want to know my hates part of the preparation of uniform ?
"POLISHING BOOTS".
it took the most of my time and I'm like preparing for tests .
To tell you something ,
when I think between Polishing my Boots and Test .
I will think of " Scolding from Sirs " or " Study Last minute tomorrow morning " .
You should know what I mean .
haix .
Life is indeed harsh isn't .
Well, what a busy life all NPCC Cadets lead right ?
hehehhehe .
But we're still as happy as we can be !
WOOOHHHOOOO !

2 more days to my blog's birthday ;]
5 more days to my birthday ;]

No comments: