Thursday, August 14, 2008

BACK .

My Blog is rotting .
I know .
Thanks to this fever, headache and stomach cramps of mine .
THANKS A LOT , really .
Oh Well .
FYI, I did have a fever this Tuesday .
and still came to school .
and thanks to everyone for everything !
so yea .

Today is normal .
I was absent yesterday so today's my first day in school after my rest .
was having headaches and stomach cramps .
at least better than last Tuesday .
coz when I'm having fever, the teachers will chase me home .
so I think its a bit better .
so make announcement .
I usually know my usual lines os " after morning assembly and stuff "
but today, I was in total black out and didn't what to say , so go with my luck .
SO SORRY to everyone .
Can't take standing in front so went behind .
In class, DNT was normal .
Mother Tongue was durh . NORMAL .
then here comes the Science Test .
BIOLOGY .
I admit its hard .
especially when you sleep in class when the teacher is teaching it .
I was totally asleep and BLAH .
GOODBYE BIOLOGY TEST . A TOTALLY FAILURE [ hope not ]
Firstly, the timing is not right .
ok I'm not in the timing .
FAST FORWARD .
whatever I totally forgot today .
hehehehe .

I keep laughing , somehow , so my stomach will cramp .
which is like " OH WELL " .
so who cares , I keep laughing lorr .
which makes me say " LAUGHING HURTS "
ok cha. cha .
Tomorrow is Friday .
and guess what ?!?
NEXT WEEK HAS FRIDAY TOO !
and it has my worse nightmare which will last for 3 days .
I dunno why I am so scared of it ,
but the NCO Camp frightens me . A LOT LOT LOT .
Phobia from the A LOT OF THINGS .
argh .
gtg .
bbyebyes !

No comments: