Monday, August 11, 2008

THINKING .

Until Now, I'm still wondering what to write as title .
anyways, today is totally BORING .
except for the fact that I lost my Science TB .
I can't do my homework .
but thanks to the notes .
Even though I look at it every 15 sec and use the computer again .
heheehhehe .
So now, I'm like looking forward to the Science Remedial .
THANKS A LOT, MS ELFIE !
Seems like there's a lot of thing going through my mind .
I like to think a lot but I actually don't know where is my thinking going through .
What a boring life ?
This 4 days of holiday has been a REALLY BORING ONE .
at home, I mean .
Nothing to say la .
aiyooo .
so yea here's some things you can answer and sing .

Some Brain Squeeze Question
TAKE NOTE, I have no money .
so I lend $50 each from my friend , FRIEND A and FRIEND B .
So I have $100 in total now .
I bought a pair of shoe costing $97 .
So $100-$97=$3 .
I decided to Pay FRIEND A and FRIEND B $1 each .
$1+$1=$2
$3-$1=$1
TAKE NOTE that I put the $1 in my POCKET
Back to my debts, I paid both $1 .
so my debts now is $49 each.
$49+$49=$98
REMEMBER the $1 in your pocket ,
$98+$1=$99.
$100-$99=$1
where did the $1 go ?

*From those my school, you can ask me personally for the answer
or if you still want the question, ask me again if you dun understand

Before I Let You Go
- Freestyle
I can still remember yesterday
We were so in love in a special way
And knowing that you loved me
Made me feel oh so right
But now I feel lost, don't know what to do
Each and every day I think of you
Holdin' back the tears, I'm trying with all my might

Refrain:
Because you've gone and left me standing All alone
And I know I've got to face tomorrow On my own....
But baby....

Chorus:

Before I let you go
I want to say I love you
I hope that you're listenin' 'Coz it'strue,baby
You'll be forever in my heart
And I know that no one else will do,
yeah So before I let you go
I want to say it.....
I love you

Interlude:
I wish that it could be just like before
I know I could've given you so much more
Even though you know I'd given you all my love
I miss your smile, I miss your kiss
Each and every day I reminisce
'Coz baby it's you That I'm always dreaming of...

Repeat Refrain
Repeat Chorus (except last 3 words)

Bridge:
Letting love go is never easy
But I love you so That's why I set you free And I know
Someday
Somehow
I'll find a way To leave it all behind me
Guess it wasn't meant to be But baby.........

Repeat chorus (except last 3 words

No comments: