Wednesday, August 06, 2008

heavy burden :]

Everyday, something will ALWAYS happen .
However, it happened but there's always help coming .
and I would gradually thank that people .
heheheheh !
Yesterday is the worse .
But didn't give a fuss coz it's FIRST TIME .
today is the second time so its not normal .
SOMETHING IS WRONG .
but still, who cares ?
I'm like forgetting it as usual.
Thanks to the things I'm busy with . ALWAYS BUSY WITH .
heheheh .

I realised that nowadays, I tend to wake up later .
Coz I was really sleepy.
and I seriously can't take waking up so early .
but there's no choice .
Took History Test today and I got ..
19/25 . Wonder if I really should take Geography next year .
HAIXX !
and yea . whatever .
After school, went to change into Full-U .
then go for Peer Tutoring .
Peer Tutoring was a total pain for me .
I don't like the idea .
seriously , i mean going other classroom to do it .
I prefer my own classroom men !
hehehhehe .
so at 3.30 pm went down for rehearsal
and went well , nothing much .
and volunteered to buy badges and ranks at WestMall .
I wonder what's wrong with me volunteering so suddenly .
like my hand automatically raise up and I just follow .
heheehe .
so just went with it .
and while waiting for my GG friends,
went to NP room .
and it was a totaly wrong idea of going there .
TOTALLY WRONG !
you have to be beaten by the seniors until they are happy . JOKES !
so yea, went to Greenridge afterwards .
and now enjoying the computer .
anyways, ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE ON NDP !

1 more day to my blog's birthday
4 more days to my birthday

No comments: