Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY .
I just want to tell you that I'm still lazy to post.
However, I'll try my best not to .
heheheh .
Woke up @ 5.05 .
Reached Pending LRT at 6 SHARP .
However, the people I'm waiting for is LATE . L-A-T-E .
not by 2 trains, not by 5 trains but SIX trains .
about 25-30 minutes late .
So yea, fastforward . . . . . . . . . . .
went ahead to council room .
and took a nap a little . heheheh .
and teacher's day started !
Slacked in the hall for the whole day .
then concert .
and yea , after that, recieved our CA2 Reports .
Woohoooo .
I PASSED ALL . 3As, 4Bs .
Haix . Gotta Buck up for EOY . GOT TO DO IT RIGHT .
after school, went to ZHENGHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL .
I actually wasn't planning to go back .
But, I just went back . with JINGWEN, ZANNA and JOLENE .
then , went back to school to play basketball . [ trust me, I'm lousy in it ] .
Then the uncle want us to go back home already .
Even though, we still waiting for people , we went out lorr .
hahahah .
then after waiting, it should be going home time .
then I was dragged by ZIWEI and DANIEL to greenridge .
MEIHONG arrived , I thought she's gonna say NO .
then she said Yes .
AAWWW .
ok forget it .
I was their punching bag for today .
AIYO .
LEAVE IT TO THE PAST .
hahaaha .
so yea , whatever happens to you in the past. LEAVE IT .
if it follows you, GRAB AND HIT IT .
hehehe . JOKES la .
until here .
SAYONARA !

No comments: