Thursday, February 05, 2009

The going gets tough ...

To someone out there ,
Stop presuming things . Or is it I'm presuming that you're presuming things ?
Oh great, now I get confused .

Life has been very sleepy during lessons . *yawns*
And I'm starting to realised that I can do all homeworks except for COMPRE
Awww . Seems like it will take forever to finish .
Another awww .

Anyways, I think I should start keeping things to myself .
People tend to complain or ask more when you tell them things .
AIYO!
Anyways, NPCC tomorrow!
Gosh, how I hope I can use my CCA time to do my homeworks ?
and another thing, polishing boots is a BIG PROBLEM .
I have no kiwi . unless someone out there will lend me (:
LOL . oh yea , whatever .
If I have no mood, I might as well, don't iron my Full-U
Because we're doing planning .
and I hope it's in PT Kit .
and I want to play GAMES TOO !
Wonder why the Sec1s grow mature so much until they don't want to play games .
Come on! People need play games !
Anyways, I'm feeling hungry and sleepy right now .
Perhaps, I nap will help .
LOL .
Okays . That's all .

HOLES!! why do I keep changing my mind ?

No comments: