Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !

Originally, it already sux . But now, it sux more . Call this life people .

Not really updating very often nowadays .
Getting lazy to sign in to write something nonsensical then sign out .
and Sign in again because people want to link or relink or whatever .
Gosh, I sure complain a lot .


Sure busy this few weeks .
LOL . What's new? I seems to be busy everyday anyways .
I might not have any homework, but ended up having 2 tests per day .
Get used to it .
Perhaps, sooner or later 3 or 4 test per day . SUPER !


Speaking of test, I think I screw my Biology CA .
The teacher said that A LOT failed which is like "$^%#&$% !"
Oh great . just great . I'm already categorising myself in that category .
But look at the brighter side ,
I'm pretty sure I got more than 3 marks :D
Not less than that .
But it would be better if I pass . An achievement I must say ..
LOL . I'm looking stupid on hoping to pass only .
Well, I must secure I pass before getting distinction right ?
So for now, a pass will do.
then when I'm stabilized , aim for HIGHER HEIGHTS .


NPCC was normal .
My squad, as usual, getting picky on which NCO will take us .
You know, give us the wrong NCO and forget about getting a proper drills and response .
We will sarcastically answer ESPECIALLY when we know you did the drills wrongly .
LOL . We're getting cocky .
and guess what, no matter how pissed/angry they were , we just carry on .
LOL! A bit guilty there but it's like the only time I can do something ridiculously hilarious


Anyways, how's Valentine's day ?
You should have been with your Valentine's all day .
Because if not, you'll be stuck in your house doing your homeworks and works .
LIKE ME :D .
See? This is life without a Valentine, so get yours next year . LOL .
Oh well, the thing is it's not in the public holiday's list .
Therefore, it's like any other Saturday that all you have to do is do homework .
Or you can forget about having a peaceful Monday because you'll get nag by your teachers .
So manage our precious time properly :D


Actually, if you notice I'm already talking crap here .
I'm pretty hungry and was planning to go Bangkit later to buy some food.
And my brother is pissing me off .
Can it be like I always go out then buy for him right ?
Therefore, I'm going out for MYSELF .
He live his own and I'll live mine . MUAHAHAH !
Survival Skills men!
How can you save others if you can't save yourselves ?
Common Sense .

Lazilism ( Lazy - lism ) a new believe .
I'm getting lazy to buy food too .
Alamak ! Someone deliver me some food and drink .
LOL . I shan't be lazy and blow with the wind now .
Goodbyess .

No comments: