Sunday, February 15, 2009

Waiting ...

Good Evening Blog-hoppers .
I'm blogging at 12.46am .
I'm waiting for 1am to come to watch a television programme .
And to do my homeworks too , of course .
I tend to appear offline and will offline if anything fine comes out .
But yea, you'll spot me appearing offline always .
Why online if you don't tend to talk to anyone ?
So just appear offline for selfish reasons . LOL .

Let's talk about geeks things,
Have you realised that your homeworks are decreasing bit by bit?
I do.. Or is it just that I'm getting used to it ?
Oh crap, don't talk about it already ..

Students' Council Camp is coming near :D
So is the NPCC Sec1 Orientation Camp .
Back to back 2 weeks got camp .
But both camps will give me a different view .
One as a camper , another one as a NCO .
Awwwww , sad life for Secondary Threes .
Everything is adding to our responsibilities .
Perhaps, punishment for not cooperating during our Secondary 1&2 years .
So you might see your seniors laughing at you .
But don't dare to laugh back because of their O levels .
Because once they finish it, they will laugh back at you .

That would be all :D

ps. Many people seems to ask why I didn't go out . and here's my reply:
I only go out with vampires :D Sorry guys . LOL !
( all thanks to a friend :D )

No comments: