Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Common Tests ...

Something to share to everyone,
Tests are very common nowadays .
3 weeks straight. ALL COMMON TEST .
Almost all subjects already .
Left with Physics, A.Maths, E.Maths and Geography..
only IF the teachers don't add anymore things to us .

As for the past papers, I don't think I'm doing that well .
It's like a pass . but the score isn't that well .
Kind of sad tough .
Anyways, just a short post because I'm off to my Physics Revision .
Just an experiment on how well I will do, if I study really hard .
( I still do use primary school methods to solve speed (: )

As for other things, I want to sleep just thinking about them .
They do give me so much stress until I realised they are a waste of time .
Was wondering why I even think about it .
Such stupid thing to think of .

and for those who don't know, I had a hair cut .
therefore, when you see me in school, don't ask the obvious .

2 Camps are drawing nearer .
Firstly, SC Training Camp and Secondary, Sec1 NPCC Camp .
Looking forward for the camp .
It's been a month and so since I went for camps .
( but you must agree having camp every time is getting boring :( )
It's like mastering your packing skills .

Again, can't wait for weekend to arrive .
Friday is the best day . Ends suffering and starts relaxing :D

No comments: