Wednesday, February 04, 2009

DOOMSWEEK!

Next Week It's Dooms week!
Presenting ...
CHEMISTRY COMMON TEST
BIOLOGY COMMON TEST
PHYSICS COMMON TEST
SOCIAL STUDIES TEST
ADD. MATHS TEST

This is what you get for studying Triple Science .
Triple Science Test in one week .
Just think of it as 3 different subjects .
By right, it's a lot .
By left, it's just 5 subjects .
By middle, I HOPE I WILL PASS !
It takes time and memorization .
and why make a big fuss?
it's like every week , there's at least one test ( Thanks to E&A Maths )
Life has been too colourful since I remember it .
I miss those times of moderate colours , that I have nothing to think of .
I guess life is always have ups and downs .
Anyways, life is always full of exciting things .
Life is full of trials too . Just that all of it can be solved
Anyways, CHEER UP to those down .
Remember this: ENJOY , SMILE and IGNORE

No comments: