Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SURVIVING .

Firstly,

I SURVIVED SOCIAL STUDIES and CHEMISTRY TEST !

Physics, English, Biology and A.Maths and E.Maths to go ...

Physics and E.Maths would be next week .
While Biology and English tomorrow .
and A. Maths on Friday .
I'm sure getting a hang of it already .

Lots of things happen and I don't even want to talk about it .
It all brings me troubles . Gosh!
Anyways, busy with NPCC Camp planning as well as the class/level tests .
But so far, I think I'm doing well .
Was thinking of going Sabbatical at HCI either for Microbiology or for the ASEAN one .
or perhaps not going for any?

And another "announcement" to say ,
DO NOT CALL MY HANDPHONE !
Either call my HOUSE PHONE or SMS ME ( but I won't reply(: )
That's it .

Studies are fine .
Shift to NPCC .
Doing baton drills AGAIN .
For 2 months, we've been doing BATON DRILLS .
Perhaps, Campcraft would be a nice change ?
Make shelter , gadgets and stuffs like that .
Lucky Sec2s .
As for Council , Camp on the 27th (:
Last Training camp for Sec3s .
As you know, Sec4s need to step down .
Sad (: with a happy face . JOKE!

Anyways, that's all from my craps today .
I still need to study . (NERD!)
LOL .
Bye !

No comments: