Monday, February 09, 2009

Do you think it kills? I think it does.

When sadness overcome you,
Even if you want to be happy, you'll forever be sad .
That's why no matter how happy you are,
You always end up being lonely .
You might be laughing now ,
But later, you'll realise how sad you really are .
The past will never come alive again .
Face the truth . Face the obstacles . Face your fears .
It's just like a cycle .

Lord, you never let me down .
You are my Shield, my Strength
My Portion Deliverer
My Shelter, Strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Anyways, went to HCI today .
Was going to sleep , Thanks for SiokPeng for pinching me .
( New way to wake people up ) Try it!
Just having a random topic about the HCI Logo ,
If you're a biology student, what does the logo reminds you ?
Clue: Nutrients , Glycerol, Fatty Acids .
Get the clue now?
I'm having mood swings .
I easily get pissed off, angry, happy, high, emo.
But I really didn't show them obviously .
LOL .

ps. My PSYDUCK during Physics Rocks! Don't you agree?

No comments: