Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm feeling SLEEEEEEEEPYY !

Nowadays, I'm feeling kind of sleepy .
During lessons, somemore .
but luckily, I don't fall asleep .
Thanks to the noisy yet entertaining environment .
Just passed by to say :

MATHS LEVEL TEST TOMORROW - 03.02.09
CHEMISTRY COMMON TEST - Wednesday, 11.02.09
and more to come ..... believe me

But I'm sure luckily to have teachers who never give up on us .
In time when we don't seriously understand ,
or doubt anything , they are there for us . Repeating the whole thing all over .
What for can we ask for ?
Perhaps, don't give us any homeworks ? LOL!

And yea, another camp from SC is coming .
And i only can think of "Looooooooooooong Walk" .
Looking forward in everything .
and It's February already , people!
I survived my first one month of my Secondary 3 life !
WOOHOOO !

No comments: