Saturday, May 31, 2008

BORING !

Don't Feeling like Blogging today !
Well, anyways, what can I do ?
I'm waiting for the activities in school to keep me busy !
So I'm stuck at home reading story books !
I'm now halfway through my 3rd book ..
which is like FINALLY !
hahahah .
Tomorrow, volunteered to the Zhenghua CC thing ..
JUST TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY , you know ..
Well, it's gonna be fun ..
Actually, there's a carnival beside Zhenghua CC tomorrow ..
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME .
It's like a Fun-fare ?
Got Bowling, Cart Racing and lots more !
It's totally gonna be fun !
Well, anyways, now watching [ Detective Conan ]
STILL that anime ..
It has 500 episodes actually ..
and still running ..
hahahaha ..
I just can't be bothered by anything now .
it's totally BORING LA !
so until here . SAYONARA !

No comments: