Thursday, May 29, 2008

Civil Defence Course

Woke up @ 5.30 !
Well , seriously saying, I'M NOT EXCITED OF THE COURSE ..
but I just feel like waking up early ..
not against the law right ?
So even though, I dun want to wake up, i needed to ..
and anyways, I slept 2 am the day before ..
I watched Hell's Kitchen ..
i realised it's beauty and I'm glued to it ..
hahahaha ..
so yah , went to CD Centre ..
Took 187 from the bus stop near my block .
and I FOUND THE PLACE !
hahahahaha ..
I thought I'm gonna be lost ..
Thanks to the people in uniform going to that place ..
they saved me ..
hehehe . LOL !
so when we reached there, stay at the bus stop for about 30 min ..
then waited for the rest to arrive ..
then chit-chatted with the rest ..
FASTFORWARD !
We learnt about First-Aid and CPR !
woooohooo ! I can do CPR now ! hehehehehe ..
What a wonderful achievement ..
anyways, Module 1 - 4 , I'm widely AWAKE ..
then when Module 5 came, I totally lose it, and slept ..
It's a video .
about 20 min long ?
It's really long .. so I slept ..
Well, no one can see .. the lights are off ..
In betweens, chit-chatted with FARHAN and PASCAL ..
coz there's no GIBSON around ..
so sad ! heheheheh ..
and PASCAL is being so horny even after the course ..
like WTH la ..
ehehehhehe ..
so after lunch, bought SNICKERS and M&Ms ..
chocolates ! yummy !
Well, that's all I can remember ..
halfway the course, my handphone LOW-BAT!
and i didn't really care .
coz It's a lousy phone remember ?
The course finished @ about 3.30 ? or maybe earlier ..
then when I reached home, I jumped to my bed and sleep ..
Sleep until 7.30 ++ ..
Overall, the course is SUPERB ! especially CPR !
LOL ! hahahaha ..
anyways, shall watch my ANIME NOW !
xoxo !

No comments: